The scholarship is open to candidates who:
- are Singapore citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents, and Foreigners Residing in Singapore on long-term permit (e.g. Employment Pass, EntrePass, etc) at the time of application, and
- have received and accepted offer for admission to a Master’s-level program of study at one of the top 25 US or top 10 international business schools as ranked for their full-time MBA programs by Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and
- have not yet graduated from the aforementioned Master’s-level program of study, and
- have a passion for entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship, or innovation.
How to apply
Applications are accepted online only, through the form below. Please ensure you read and familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions (found below the form).
In addition to submitting the application form, you need to request GMAC to send your official GMAT Score Card to The Scholarship Foundation. Our GMAT reporting code is 7DX-H4.
- Launch of scholarship: 26 Sep 2015
- Applications open: 26 Sep 2015
- Application deadline: 15 Jul 2016
- Announcement of results: 18 Aug 2016
Applications for the 2016 scholarship are now close.
The 2017 scholarship shall be announced at Postgraduate Fair on 10 Sep 2016.
2016: Bich-Ngoc Michelle Nguyen, Stanford GSB, MBA 2018
Terms & Conditions
- The scholarship award amount is SGD 10,000, or equivalent in another currency.
- This scholarship does not require any employment bond.
- Applications for the scholarship are accepted online ONLY.
- The decision of the Scholarship Board is final and binding.
- Completed applications must be submitted in one package. We are unable to accept supplements before or after submission of the application.
- The scholarship monies shall be paid directly to the school of study of the recipient, as part of the recipient’s tuition payment.